Þ 2 person teams– Men or Women.
Þ Team average can not exceed 420.
Þ 4 game qualifying, cut down to top 16 teams.
Þ 2 games scratch matches.
Þ Double Elimination.
December 14th 2019 at 1PM
1. Open to USBC Sanctioned bowlers.
2. Open to men, women or mixed teams.
3. Team average may not EXCEED 420.
4. 4 game qualifying, top 16 qualifying teams advance to match play.
5. Double elimination for match play.
6. Entering averages are as followed.
A. Bowlers will use highest 2018-2019 USBC sanctioned average based on 21 games or more.
B. Bowlers with no 2018-2019 average will use highest current average as of Dec.14th 2019 with minimum of 21 games or more.
C. Any bowler whose highest current average as of Dec. 1st 2019 with minimum of 21 games or more, that is 10 pins or more higher than last years average, must use their current average.
D. Bowlers with no current average are not eligible.
7. It shall be each bowler’s responsibility to determine that submitted averages are correct.
Failure to use correct averages will disqualify team score if correct averages place team over 420. Rule 319a item 3 in effect.
8. Tournament manager has the right to ask for any previous league or tournament scores for re-rating purposes.
9. No Substitutions
Entries close at 1:00 p.m. on Dec. 14th 2019. Payoff is approximately 1 for 4. If a bowler is not currently sanction, they are allowed to purchase a USBC membership to bowl.
Prize fund returned 100%
Entry fee per team ——$110.00
Prize Fund ——————$75.00
Bowling & Expenses — $35.00
Total per Team————$110.00