February 29th-March 1st 2020
The NDBowling.com Classic is the 4th and final Major event of the Season.
8-Game Qualifier on Saturday - $160 Entry Fee - includes dinner Saturday evening.
Cut to the top 24 (based on entries),
Top 24 come back on Sunday morning for head-to-head matches to determine the Top 5 step-ladder finals to be broadcast "live" on NDBowlTV!
1. USBC sanctioned tournament. USBC members may participate– non members may enter by purchasing an unattached membership card before bowling.
2. All entries will bowl 8 games on Saturday with the top 24 qualifiers advancing to Sunday’s Finals (based on 96 entries).
3. Qualifiers will be divided into two divisions and bowl 12 games of head to head matches with the last game being position game for all qualifiers (scores from Saturday are not carried forward).
4. There are 30 bonus points for every win during match play and 15 for each if there is a tie.
5. The top five finalists will bowl one game matches with winners advancing. Ties will bowl the 9th and 10th frames. Total pin fall in the 9th and 10th frames will break the tie.
6. All final decisions will be completely handled by the tournament manager.
7. Entries close February 29th, 2020, prior to start of first shift.
8. A bowling ball of bowler’s choice will be awarded to the first 300 game on Saturday qualifying only.
9. No PBA national title holders allowed.
10. All bowling entrants will pay a $160 participation fee of which $45 will go to cover expenses & linage, and $115 to the prize fund. All prize money will be returned 100% at a ratio of at least 1 for 4.
11. Premature termination of the tournament brought by war, national emergency, or emergency causes related there to or there from fire, natural disaster, or any other reason beyond the control of Sunset Lanes shall cause, to the extent required thereby, all advertised prizes guaranteed or otherwise to be prorated in accordance with the number of entrants who have bowled in each of the respective events up to the time of such termination.